domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017

Teaching Practicum ll - reflection Ten



My first experience as a teacher in the second period was on Monday september 11th 2017. My Group is Advanced English and this time I had to introduce a new Unit "looking good". I was a little nervous, but when I started the class my nerves disappear very quickly because my students were nice during the whole class and they were just a few around nine students; The atmosphere of the class was appropriate since they, with their good attitude helped me a lot to develop the activities. I felt very motivated while I was teaching; also I tried to give clear directions so that students could understand everything. During the class I didnt detect any problem; however, in my next class I will try to involve them, so that they can participate more. Finally, I can say my first experience as a teacher in this period it was nice because I enjoyed while I was teaching. I hope my next class will be successful, so my students can learn a little bit more.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario