miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Teaching practicum ll - reflection nine


My last experience was on Thursday  17th August 2017. I was teaching at 6:45 am again; my students were a little bit nervous because they had an exam later, and I could say that I was so much confident compared to the first class. I started the class with a warm up activity "ninja hands" they were a little bit confused because It was their first time playing the game, so I decided to explain twice

This time it was different because I had to prepare a lesson only with free activities and the topic was "future perfect".I tried to include a reading about finantial IQ or money matters also I prepared some questions for them to speak in groups ; I could notice that some of them were very motivated during the activities and willing to participate every time I asked them to do so. I finished my class with a short presentation per each group they had to choose a person and performed for the class. 


As a conclusion, I can say that this group is incredible because all of them respected me and tried to help me a lot to develop all my activities. Finally, I can say, I feel so bleesed being with them and teach them, I am waiting for my next experiences in the future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario