miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2017

Teaching practicum ll - Eight reflection



My second experience was on Tuesday  8th August 2017. I was teaching at 6:45 am again; my students were a little bit tired this time and I could say that I was so much confident compared to the first class. I started the class with a warm up activity "Guess who am I" they were a little bit confused because It was their first time playing the game, so I decided to explain twice; This time it was different because I had to prepare a lesson only with free activities, and the topic was "the present pefect and present perfect continuous".I tried to include a reading about beethoven also I prepared situations in which they had to create speeches; I could notice that some of them were very motivated during the activities and willing to participate every time I asked them to do so. On the other hand, I could notice that they sometimes do not understand the meaning of some words, but this time they asked me. 

As a conclusion, I can say that this group is amazing because all of them respected me and tried to help me a lot to develop all my activities. Finally I can say, I feel so bleesed being with them, I am waiting my last experience this coming week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario