martes, 25 de julio de 2017

Teaching Practicum ll - Reflection Seven

My first experience was on Tuesday 25th July 2017. I was teaching at 6:45 am; the weather was nice my students were very shy this time and I could say that I was a little nervous because I did not know the group well. I started the class with a warm up activity the hot potato they liked it a lot; I had to explain new unit (the present perfect and present perfect continuous) I tried to explain as clear as possible by using charts, also I included a lot of speaking activities, and details from the book. My last activity was a role play that they had to create based on the topic (the present perfect and the present perfect continuous). In general, I could notice that some of them were very motivated and willing to participate every time I asked them to do so, but some others dont. On the other hand, I could notice that they sometimes do not understand the meaning of some words, and they did not asked me anything even though I told them to do. As a conclusion, I can say that some students were shy, but some of them tried to participate mostly all the time so in my future classes I need to encourage them even more; they are amazing students, I will try to improve more in my next practice; I can not wait for my next experience.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario