My last experience was on
Monday 3rd April 2017. I was teaching at 4:00 pm. Even though the weather was
hotter than ever, my students were very active. This time my class was
different because I was feeling a little bit sick. Also all my activities were free,
so I tried to include many in which they could speak a lot, create, and think
as much as possible. I started the class with a warm up activity; then I
continue with the next activity "the cards game" in which I gave them
random pieces of papers and they had to look for a partner and continue asking
the questions. My next activity was two questions in which they had to discuss
for a moment with the person next to them and then they had to discuss the
questions in front of everybody. I decided to include a short reading in which
I read some sentences and they had to tell me if they were true or false. My
last activity was a role play that they had to create based on two questions
that I wrote on the white board. In general, I could notice that they were very
motivated and willing to participate every time I asked them to do so. On the
other hand, I could notice that they sometimes do not understand the meaning of
some words, so in my next teaching practice I would like to have a little space
in the white board so that I can write down some words that probably they do
not know.
As a conclusion, I can say
that I enjoyed all my classes with this group; they are amazing students, and I
will try to improve more in my next practice. I feel proud of everything I've
done so far. I cannot wait for my future practices.




The weather is a big problem during the development the class. I'm glad that you didnt have no problems with it. You also were sick it could be another problem, but I feel proud of you because you could manage all those disadvantages. I think that every class is a big experience for us.
ResponderEliminarthank you for your comment taty!
ResponderEliminar